• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading

DeletedUser2974

That will all change in just a few days. On Monday there is supposed to be an update that lets you trade with Guide members. This will let you trade with anyone that's in your Guild (that's up to 79 people!) If one of them doesn't have what you need then I would say you're at a loss, haha! Another relief to trading is that you won't always be in the same neighborhood you are now. Also coming up in the Monday update is the merging of neighborhoods. The FoE developers are going to put only active people together in a neighborhood. So then you would have another potential 79 people to trade with. :)

Hope this helped you Sulevia, if it did feel free to give a brother some rep :P (bottom left of this post)

DeletedUser

Today is a Monday,where is fuc... trade.Game is sucks,i will play two more days,after that if they do not do something about guild trade ill delete my acc.

DeletedUser65

go look in game and you will see an announcement telling you update bringing the free guild trade and merging hoods will go live in 45 mins(around 30-35min now) patience is a virtue my friend :D

edit: this announcement was for en1 , 1 can assume if all goes well en2-4 will be updated later today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tnx friend i know that is patience is a virtue but i stuck a couple of days and can not go anywhere.I would have to destroy half the city that I moved on.

DeletedUser65

a couple of days aint so bad, my beta toon was at a standstill for weeks :p thankfully since the free trade came about im starting to move ahead again