• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Wine for Stone bugged

DeletedUser1176

Well, I did notice this bug a first time when I placed 5 Wine in the market to trade for 5 Stones... my offer disappeared but I never got the Stones.

Now, once again I lost 15 Wine and didn't received 15 Stones.

Nick: ironman
Server: Arvahall

Edit.:

I closed the browser and got the 15 stones now, so, false alarm, sorry.

Anyway, the mentioned trade (5 wine for 5 stone never "corrected" by re-login).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've just put 5marbles on market and i wanted 10lumber for that. but i cant find my marble or my offer anywhere like you...

Maybe some bug with trading?
Nick: Arya Stark
Server: Brisgard

Edit: wrote on support, fixed imediately, passed forward to someone to fix it (:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having the same problems.
Traded 6 dye & 6 wine and recieved no stone in return.

The ability to buy stone from merchant is bugged the merchant should required items from the bronze age as a bronze age item

There is also a 'stone' in high middle age surely this should be a different items name.

i.e is is impossible to get the stone required for Architecture via the merchants.