• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Treasury Goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser14914
  • Start date

DeletedUser14914

I would love to see a Trade Button installed to be able to trade Guild Treasury Goods , I have noticed that in my guild at least ( and i`m sure other Guilds have similar issues ) we have a hefty glut of Goods in some Era`s but a severe shortage in others , I believe it would be very useful to all Guilds IF a Trade Button were introduced into Guild Treasury , OR even in open market , so that at least the select few with Leader / Founder status within a Guild could trade some of the Goods for Goods that are needed more Immediately / Urgently for GvG OR GE Purposes , all be it traded up or down , depending on need

Have I checked for other examples of this idea = Yes , none found

Can I " Properly Format" this Idea = No , I have no idea HOW to " Properly Format " it

Suffice to say , I for one , would like to have the ability to Trade Guild Treasury Goods , I can`t say any more than that

DeletedUser653

massive -1 as it will allow big guilds to merge and take their goods with them. will mean much more take over of smaller guilds which have good stocks to trade up to main guild.
sorry too open to abuse
-1 (again)