• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Trading things from inventory...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hi, i presume someone already got/sugested this idea but it would be really good if we could trade things from inventory between guildmates/friends/hoodies like goods. to prevent abuse of it we could make it that you can trade only items from same set and only 1 for 1 item to prevent push/abuse. For example at the moment i am in situation that i have 3 sakuras pond and one emperor entrance extra and i am short sakura rock for full set while my guildmate have 8 sakuras rock in inventory, it would be great if we can trade items between ourselfs. Can you pass this idea to developers.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
if you limit it that you can trade just items from same set and just 1 for 1 then i dont see to much danger for some huge abuse.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Then why do you think repeating it over and over again will make a difference.
i told 'i presume' not 'i am sure' and even if it is i am not sure did he sugested part to swap only items from same set, and what is your problem that you have to be 'smartest' in literaly all threads? Clasic troll...

Agent327

Overlord
i told 'i presume' not 'i am sure' and even if it is i am not sure did he sugested part to swap only items from same set.

Now why do you think there is a Guide to the Ideas Section ?

Even better, why do you think you can find he following line there?

"
Once you think of an idea it is VERY important that you check to see if there are other ideas similar to yours."

What do you presume that means?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Now why do you think there is a Guide to the Ideas Section ?

Even better, why do you think you can find he following line there?

"
Once you think of an idea it is VERY important that you check to see if there are other ideas similar to yours."

What do you presume that means?
now when you are so smart give me link on idea wich is sugested on precisely same format as my or stop troll on all threads and get lost pretty pls.

DeletedUser112745

• Makes the game easier
  • Makes the player richer
  • Is abusable in more ways than you've mentioned, for example:
    • WIll encourage multiple accounts during events
    • Will encourage "inventory pushing" (which doesn't currently exist but would do if this suggestion was a reality)
    • Will cause incidents of blackmail or bullying until a particular rare item is "traded"
    • Newer players could be scammed by established players into thinking they're getting an awesome deal when they're not

Ceban

Brigadier-General
  • Makes the game easier
  • Makes the player richer
  • Is abusable in more ways than you've mentioned, for example:
    • WIll encourage multiple accounts during events
    • Will encourage "inventory pushing" (which doesn't currently exist but would do if this suggestion was a reality)
    • Will cause incidents of blackmail or bullying until a particular rare item is "traded"
    • Newer players could be scammed by established players into thinking they're getting an awesome deal when they're not
a lot of good reasons but then also give me some idea what to do with 5 terrace farms, 4 skywatches, 22 fountain of youth, 18 wishing wells, 1 gong of wisdom, 1 zen garden, 2 emperors entrance, 4 sakura pond, 8 bazaars, 4 soccer fields (this is just from my head) and a lot more premium, even and special buildings?

Agent327

Overlord
thx jade alana, that is proper answer, and not like this troll agent 327.

What on earth makes you think I have to do your search work? Only troll here is you. Can't be bothered with forum rules. Whatever it takes to get your o so important issue accross.

a lot of good reasons but then also give me some idea what to do with 5 terrace farms, 4 skywatches, 22 fountain of youth, 18 wishing wells, 1 gong of wisdom, 1 zen garden, 2 emperors entrance, 4 sakura pond, 8 bazaars, 4 soccer fields (this is just from my head) and a lot more premium, even and special buildings?

Keep them, delete them, or use them. Is that so hard to figure out?

DeletedUser99588

Your options are to use them, store them or delete them.

DeletedUser99692

Gentlemen can we keep to topic please and not get distracted. Better still since its an Idea VOTE.

-1 from me for everything Skott has already listed.

DeletedUser114342

+1
I like your idea @Ceban. Besides I think a lot of the issues could be circumvented that Skott has listed by simply limiting these trades by experience points so someone who was thinking of creating a push account for events or trying to take advantage of a newbie like myself can't. Also anyone trying to get rare items by bullying would find it a lot harder to do so when dealing with another experienced player that knows how to deal with these types of issues. I am sure there are a lot of players in the same boat as yourself and I know someone mentioned before that this topic is not allowed and has brought up many times before so why bother bringing it up again...well perhaps it keeps being brought up because there are many people who play the game that would like to see this kind of feature added.

DeletedUser99692

It is continually raised because the older players can recall the Gift tab feature that was initially part of the Inventory page but never initialised because it was judged to be too open for abuse by players. That this tab was removed says it all.

DeletedUser

Yes, in all ways I don’t like FoE to become easier let alone potentially abusive for newer people.
So many things went easier than it was but it remains a strategy game we don’t need handy dandy.

Probably I am the only one who feels this way: reconstruction mode why?
That was just such great part of the game to puzzle with space.

We don’t have to actually visit our friend’s and guily’s city anymore to manually aid them.
I feel that is a nice call: the aid button especially for RSI matters.
To read on the Dutch forums people want a “mass aid button” sighs.
I need a mass plunder button in that case...

Probably I am the only one who feels this way: reconstruction mode why?
That was just such great part of the game to puzzle with space.

It's sad I know but I used to really enjoy looking ahead in the tech tree and planning what I could replace with what and how I would work out the reorganisation of my city.

The reconstruction tool has removed this part of the strategy from the game and rendered the store-building item pretty much useless