• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Trading - Remove "Off-Guild-Trades" from the Guild Market

Do you find this Improvement usefull ?

• Yeap

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r21r

Major-General
But I don't understand why you'd want to do this
Cause i woke up yesterday, i had nothing to do, and i said to myself, "Let's go chat with those guys, i really like them!"
What why bro, read above, i get spammed for 'unfair" trades, and not only me, a lot people, if it is that abusive or won't help anyone, then you can take a look to the necropost Agent dug, and see how many people found it usefull.
it is not hard neither will abuse anything, it will reduce spam and it will specify the trades, why would that be bad improvement ?

Powe

Brigadier-General
Cause i woke up yesterday, i had nothing to do, and i said to myself, "Let's go chat with those guys, i really like them!"
What why bro, read above, i get spammed for 'unfair" trades, and not only me, a lot people, if it is that abusive or won't help anyone, then you can take a look to the necropost Agent dug, and see how many people found it usefull.
it is not hard neither will abuse anything, it will reduce spam and it will specify the trades, why would that be bad improvement ?
Your posts have grown so ridiculous that it is getting boring to answer them.

Did I say it was bad?

Just not sure how useful it is, I don't believe in unfair trades, within era 1:1 I agree with but between eras anything is fair game, either you take it or you don't

r21r

Major-General
Did I say it was bad?

Just not sure how useful it is, I don't believe in unfair trades, within era 1:1 I agree with but between eras anything is fair game, either you take it or you don't
Some people do not agree, and they want only "fair" in guilds market and with the current system, we are obligated to either put trades the way they like them or get spammed or even kicked because of those trades.

PS, when did i made a "bad" idea ... ?
GBG Log exists, GBG expenses also exists, Avatars also is a no brain and all the other ideas or improvements i suggested, might not seem "helpfull" or a "must" to powe agent and the rest 10 clowns, but the ideas ain't bad, neither they don't make sense..
There's a difference between bad and pointless!

Gbg log - where does it exist? Don't think I have seen it (also pointless)
GBG expense - what? You've always seen how much stuff costs
Avatars - pointless beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.