• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Orichalcum and Promethium goods !

PromethiusTM

Corporal
In OF you cannot even begin to collect Orichalcum which can take weeks to get to so (No GE level 4 until then) i find that the biggest part of the *Unbalance*

r21r

Major-General
In OF you cannot even begin to collect Orichalcum which can take weeks to get to so (No GE level 4 until then) i find that the biggest part of the *Unbalance*
you can buy it from your tech tree with diamonds, it's balanced haha

PS maybe there goes the space carrier, maybe GE4 for new worlds is not possible for most players when they reach AF but in any older world, space carrier is being build in FE before you move to AF..

you can buy it from your tech tree with diamonds, it's balanced haha

PS maybe there goes the space carrier, maybe GE4 for new worlds is not possible for most players when they reach AF but in any older world, space carrier is being build in FE before you move to AF..
Yes, Space Carrier is a good source for special goods - and diplomatic gifts not least.

r21r

Major-General
Yes, Space Carrier is a good source for special goods - and diplomatic gifts not least.
Space Carrier is like a "Chateau" for eras above FE, without it, everything goes slower.
the friend i said to veggie that had ~350 attack and couldn't finish GE4 on OF, didn't had one.
maybe that's why space carrier is made for. only problem is for new worlds, but on those cases i agree that it is balanced (if you remove the huge spenders which will abuse the goods selling)

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
I found GE trivially easy in OF. It was comparatively slightly harder on VF and SAM. Just my experience of it.

Space Carrier has a serious diminishing returns problem. In AF it gives only AF special goods. In OF its 50% OF goods. By SAV it will be a dismal 20% chance of getting the one special good you actually want (assuming SAV even has a special good)

I found GE trivially easy in OF. It was comparatively slightly harder on VF and SAM. Just my experience of it.

Space Carrier has a serious diminishing returns problem. In AF it gives only AF special goods. In OF its 50% OF goods. By SAV it will be a dismal 20% chance of getting the one special good you actually want.
This is true but SAAB took no more than a couple of weeks to complete without rushing the map scouting even without the carrier so I can't see SAV being any different.