• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Trading of special events buildings including upgrades within the guild for coins/goods or supplies

Suppport "Trade special events buildings incl. upgrades for coins/goods/supplies in the guild"

• Total voters

nice2haveu

Corporal
So, with this idea players can just skip the events and trade instead (with coins, goods and supplies) to get the event buildings?
Do you have a suggestion to what a fair rate would be? How many coins for a Ferris Wheel upgrade, for instance? I'd happily pay M if not even G coins for 10 event building upgrades, if I can skip an event.
Anyone want to buy some WW's for their diamond farms?
Would like to enhance the idea for military and goods building to trade with diamonds if possible? Ready to spend 5000 diamonds as a trade for Space age Venus/Space Age mars military buildings from my diamond farm city in Contemporary Era.

Unfortunately OP only concentrated on the special event buildings. Surprisingly, OP took a long route of trading for special buildings. Directly could have asked for military and goods building. Game will be nice to play then. Everyone has everything and it will be like first Royal Rumble for FOE.

Would like to enhance the idea for military and goods building to trade with diamonds if possible? Ready to spend 5000 diamonds as a trade for Space age Venus/Space Age mars military buildings from my diamond farm city in Contemporary Era.
Military and goods buildings are not stored in inventory like event buildings are.
However, if I could, I'd be happy to sell you a SAV military/goods building for 5000 diamonds. :)

Emberguard

Legend
It is a pity that there are no normal players here who consider the benefit of others. And ideas that do not suit the "take, take, take" mentality are voted down. That is why the game is putting off new players.
How is this idea not a “take, take, take” idea?
No, it is not about "wanting something now".
FoE used to have a couple of special events each year. The main event being Halloween: Every year, a graveyard was available and where you already had one, there was an upgrade the following year. This is perfect and we were more than happy to wait.
Plus, that event was something to look forward to. Now, there are events every few weeks, with no time to even breathe any more before the next one comes along.
You do realise back then you’d be waiting way longer to complete a event building then you do now right? So if that was perfect for new players to never, ever be able to get the complete building if they come along after its initial release, then why do you want the ability to trade? It’s a contradicting statement given by the time I started Halloween events if the forumla didn’t change when it did, it would have taken me 3 whole years to catch up to upgrading the Graveyard simply to the level available when I started the game. That’s excluding any additional levels that would be added in those 3 years. Under the current formula you can easily get the full building of whatever you want within 1 year

Exocet

Private
I like the idea of this but it would have to be implemented in the right way to stop abuse. Perhaps it could work with an antiques dealer style shop of sorts in which a random selection of items are available that have been submitted from guild members each week. Their could even be a specific guild currency for this maybe that is earned by guild activities/contributions perhaps and not usable outside of the current guild you participate with in order to keep the benefits in-house and have some more guild loyalty.

Forwandert

Major-General
I dont think trading is the best option. It should just be a gifting option. Of course guilds would probably set up threads for trades so you would gift each other something if required. So would probably still end up traded.

To limit use though there's potential you would require gifting tokens earned in some way. Either last task of an event gives one so that would limit it to probably 10 or so a year enough for one fully upgraded event building or maybe include in the event surprise boxes. That way they would still need to be earned.