• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Company Cost

• Thread starter DeletedUser3157
  • Start date

DeletedUser3157

With this being so supplies heavy, I feel like it off-sets coins vs supplies balance in CA. So why is it so supplies heavy and is this done on purpouse?

If I build 10 TC, that is 2M supplies there boom and only 1M coins. Seeing research tree is always supply heavy and at that stage you likely just finished your goods, road and house ugrades which took you about further 1.5-2M supplies and only about 500k coins, it gets kinda harsh there and makes u wonder what to do with all these coins.

edit: on further thinking, I quess it is not that off-setting tbh. Say you put about 1M coins in production upgrade, another mil for 5 expansions(or pay 3000 diamonds, this is one place where diamonds get really unbalanced and it should be tweaked) and half more for exploring, it kinda evens out in the end. I guess my problem was just that all the heavy supply needing stuff comes all at once, while coin needing stuff is dragged over long period of time :P

Last edited by a moderator: