• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading blueprints

DeletedUser113776

I daresay like most players, i have more blueprints for early gb than needed. Is there any possibility of trading these within a guild to help new players to the game get a boost along.
Also, what is the chance of purchasing blocks of land with coin if one is taking too long to gain the required amount of medals

Agent327

Overlord
I daresay like most players, i have more blueprints for early gb than needed. Is there any possibility of trading these within a guild to help new players to the game get a boost along.

No

Also, what is the chance of purchasing blocks of land with coin if one is taking too long to gain the required amount of medals

The chance is about as big as you using the search function to see if this has not come up before. A big fat 0%

DeletedUser96901

it doesn't take too long to buy the medal expansions

because you must think about when you should have them all ?
the last 2 medals expansions came as part of the mars age

so if you can't afford them after finishing mars age then you can come back :lol:

DeletedUser118860

it doesn't take too long to buy the medal expansions

because you must think about when you should have them all ?
the last 2 medals expansions came as part of the mars age

so if you can't afford them after finishing mars age then you can come back :lol:
I guess it would be quicker buying them than waiting to collect them but it would be far more expensive! Patience is a virtue they say. :rolleyes:

Sage-meybe

Private
Lets trad them!
And "antique Delar " is one a VERY poor shack!

DeletedUser111359

You can sorta buy medals with coins.

Spend the coins on FP. Invest the FP in a guildies GB to secure a top 5 place. When it levels up you'll get medals.