• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Trading blueprints and blueprints from quest rewards

DeletedUser

I have both colonial age great building built in my city and i'm having a lot of duplicates blueprints of those two in particular. there is two reasons for that :

1- After a great building is built i still get it's blueprints from polish/motivate/plunder.
2- The last looping quests that gives sometimes as reward a random blueprint, in fact it's not random it only gives me colonial age blueprints (not a coinsidence, i'm talking about 6 or 7 times).

=> so, i end up getting and still getting those bluperint that i can't trade or use for any purpuse.

So, what i suggest is like you are going to make the new feature of buying blueprints with medal, i hope you do also the opposite, so we can sell blueprints for medals, including the duplicates in GB already built.

Thank you

DeletedUser

You can work around point 1 by not polishing / motivating colonial age buildings whenever possible, since the age of the building determines the Blueprint you get :)
As for 2, yes those quests as far as I know will always give a Blueprint of your current age.

However, it has bee nsaid multiple times there are plans for a use for these duplicate Blueprints for already built buildings, we just have to be patient and wait for them to finish those features, whatever they will be :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

i thought i was writing in the ideas section, isn't the purpose of this section giving ideas to make new features and improve the game?

So, yes i know there will be plans to use those blueprints, i'm suggesting one plan to do so.

And about the leonardo davinci event, i know about it, i mentioned it in my post, and to be honnest, i don't think it's usefull to use 250 medal to get a random blueprint, i rather polish a building. I think it will be more liked by players to sell blueprints to get medals so i said that we can make it work both ways, buy and sell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My bad not realizing this was indeed in the idea section instead of discussion :) Guess I was too tired. Didn't recognize it as an idea immediately since it was not in a template (check out the Idea Templates link in King Dael's signature)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

i don't know what happened but today i got an iron age blueprint from the quest reward, so either it's a coinsidence that i never got before other than colonial age blueprints or something changed , anyway, i'm glad :D

DeletedUser

" I believe only then the Gods will smile upon Us..without the sacrificing of our Goats:D."