• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Trading attachments in the messaging system

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

On Monday, we'll get the next iteration of messaging improvements, the trading attachments. Please leave any comments or feedback below! Check out the full announcement here.

Thanks

Richard & Team

DeletedUser110179

Very nice indeed :):mad::hide:

Is it possible to make private-only trades (ie Trades that don't show up in the market at all) ?
Would certainly be useful in removing unfair "transfer" trades from the guild market.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
no

somebody else still can accept the trades from the market before a guild member takes it

Got it. I need to put it on the market first, after that I can go bother my guildmembers with this. If they put it in the main mail we will be flooded with it. I got the feeling we only be getting this because of the app players.

DeletedUser110179

I got the feeling we only be getting this because of the app players.
Mobiles are becoming so powerful ... you really don't need a "stay at home PC" or bulky laptop to run a browser game.
Most people are on the move and mobiles are like a second brain or third hand ... vital and ubiquitous.

Agent327

Overlord
Mobiles are becoming so powerful ... you really don't need a "stay at home PC" or bulky laptop to run a browser game.
Most people are on the move and mobiles are like a second brain or third hand ... vital and ubiquitous.

Still don't have to like it because of that. Fact remains that the game plays much easier on my PC than on my iPad.

{Drifting from topic.}

Got it. I need to put it on the market first, after that I can go bother my guildmembers with this. If they put it in the main mail we will be flooded with it. I got the feeling we only be getting this because of the app players.
Actually, as far as I know, the app is only deficient from the browser market in one main way: you can’t see player names. That could — and should — be rectified easily. In many ways, the market interface is far superior on the app and it should be the basis of a re-write for the browser.

(What both markets are missing is the ability to filter the view to only those trades which guild members have put on the market and marked as only for guild members. Such a filter would enable guild leaders to police internal guild trades without interfering in trades that guild members set up for non-guild members.)

Most guilds I have seen (admittedly only half a dozen or so) already have a separate thread for guild trade requests. I would strongly advise guild leaders to set one up before November 20, to get the guild used to using that thread for all and any trade requests.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Noticed by guildmates

If a person makes same trade as previously attached one that got taken (trade offer doesn't exist anymore) and attaches it once again in same chat, the message that wrote the offer doesn't exist anymore gets revived.

Bad thing is, players would have to reread all messages in search of resurrected attachment. Attachments should be a new message if it previously got taken.

DeletedUser12153

Could you make the trade disapear when it's taken instead of having 90% of trade mail or other conversations be like this
The attached trade offer does not exist anymore

DeletedUser110255

Could you make the trade disapear when it's taken instead of having 90% of trade mail or other conversations be like this
I agree. these messages are a pain.

DeletedUser110179

One word should suffice ... "expired".