• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading AI twice fails

DeletedUser176

Couldn't find a topic about this exact problem, so here it is:

I accepted the AI's 1 lumber for 10 marble two times and same with wine (needed 4 lumber) - in a row, without leaving or changing the market window. Then I went to a sector to negotiate - turned out I just got 2 lumber out of that whole deal. I reeeally need that lumber, so I went back to the market, did wine/marble for 1 lumber deals again, and that time it worked normal again.

Of course I refreshed the game after noticing the fail in the first place. I also did some trades that way before without any troubles, so maybe it's not simple to reproduce.
It's just bad to see two 8-hour-productions gone for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: