• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trades not showing in neighbourhood

DeletedUser103825

I have beenm posting trades for super conductors but they are not showing in the neighbourhood trades,they are however showing in my current offers screen ?

DeletedUser

You can't see your own trades in the market, only those of your friends, guild and neighbours. The Current Offers section is the only place where your own trades are visible to you.

Do you mean that one of your neighbours can't see your trades?

DeletedUser103825

You can't see your own trades in the market, only those of your friends, guild and neighbours. The Current Offers section is the only place where your own trades are visible to you.

Do you mean that one of your neighbours can't see your trades?
I cant see them nor can my neighbours,so its difficult to get on in the game if they cant see my trades .

DeletedUser103825

My trades dont show up in guild either just showing in my current trades screen

DeletedUser96901

do you want to accept your offers or why do you search them in the guild or neighborhood trades

only other see your offers their

it is intended that you find your offers only in your current trades

rjs66

Lieutenant
check your trades and see if you had clicked on the guild only tick box - if they are set to guild only then friends and neighbours won't see them

DeletedUser107573

Apologies for the delayed reply. May i ask if you are still experiencing this issue, or if anyone else has experienced this issue, please?