• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Trades Locked

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Android App version 1.141.1
  • Overview of the bug: Trades in a private message from a friend are locked when I go into the message. This clears if I close the message, go to the friend in the friends list and open the message from there.
  • Trades stay unblocked in message for the rest of the day even if I reload the app but returns the next day.
  • Screenshots: IMG_20181229_064128.jpg
  • How often this occurs: This appears daily but clears when using the method above
  • Urgency: Not urgent, just annoying
  • Preventative Actions: Closed app and cleared memory, restarted phone. Bug reappears next day
  • Summary: In message trades from friend locked.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser104881

Thanks for the report. Does it ever occur that this doesn't happen upon opening the App the first time of the day? Do you exit the App fully each evening?

Thanks for the report. Does it ever occur that this doesn't happen upon opening the App the first time of the day? Do you exit the App fully each evening?
I fully close the app every night, didn't always notice the locked trades first thing the next day as I only went into it when I had an unread message or needed to send one.

DeletedUser113235

Long issue, had this also.
Saw this in my worlds also 8 months ago.

DeletedUser113235

And you never thought of reporting it? Thanks to you it could have been fixed already.

* Just few days I posted here bug and you said it's stupid bug and only fully idiots will do it.

* I'm not the only one that posts threads.
And this also shows that FoE players don't use forums at all cause this bug is live for months and no-one reported until now. Don't blame on me.

* I'm posting a lot of ideas and improvement and same, NO-ONE CARES!!!!

WAKE UP INNO GAMES DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH FORGE OF EMPIRES. AND LISTEN THE COMMUNITY!!

DeletedUser113110

I suggest someone close this thread. Surprisingly, this is devolving into an argument.
:rolleyes:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I had the same problem a day ago when a friend sended me some trades to take ... and we tryed several times making new and almoast unfriended her to try with frainding again but all of a suden they opend ... but didn't have time to take screenshot as i was at work ...

DeletedUser110917

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Android App version 1.141.1
  • Overview of the bug: Trades in a private message from a friend are locked when I go into the message. This clears if I close the message, go to the friend in the friends list and open the message from there.
  • Trades stay unblocked in message for the rest of the day even if I reload the app but returns the next day.
  • Screenshots: View attachment 17378
  • How often this occurs: This appears daily but clears when using the method above
  • Urgency: Not urgent, just annoying
  • Preventative Actions: Closed app and cleared memory, restarted phone. Bug reappears next day
  • Summary: In message trades from friend locked.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser104881

Apologies for the delay in updating you on this one, I can confirm that this has been forwarded.

Sorry to bump an old thread but need to ask.

Has this been fixed?

I'm on Brisgard UK server and a few hours ago had set up a few trades with someone on my friends list. Put them in a message (he was the originator or the message) and shortly after he asked me if I removed him from my friends list because the trades were locked. He was able to take one, but there was one that he couldn't touch. Just logged on now and saw a guild member took the trade that was locked.

As well I lost 3 trades in cyber space (thus losing goods) I set them up as normal, and they just never showed up in my list of current offers.

Came here looking for information and saw this thread.

Sorry to bump an old thread but need to ask.

Has this been fixed?

I'm on Brisgard UK server and a few hours ago had set up a few trades with someone on my friends list. Put them in a message (he was the originator or the message) and shortly after he asked me if I removed him from my friends list because the trades were locked. He was able to take one, but there was one that he couldn't touch. Just logged on now and saw a guild member took the trade that was locked.

As well I lost 3 trades in cyber space (thus losing goods) I set them up as normal, and they just never showed up in my list of current offers.

Came here looking for information and saw this thread.
No, I've been noticing it a lot recently :(

DeletedUser110603

This has not been fixed yet unfortunately, it still appears to be on the to-do list.