• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

TRADERS GUILD - Recruitment is RESTRICTED now to players over 4000 points

DeletedUser

TRADERS GUILD - April 2013 - Recruitment is Open again

TRADERS GUILD --- RECRUITMENT IS OPEN again , we seek some new members
TRADERS GUILD was founded in September 2012 by Beak12 .
1st recruit Lothbrok :cool: was handed the leadership , and the ethos of a simple , loose trading association for those players whose gameplay was oriented towards city-building and trade , rather than to the Combat aspects of this game , proved very popular .
We dont do fancy titles , fantasies about bloodlust , or about being the mighty Knights of Spamland ,

and there are only a few commonsense rules , and a simple Fair-Trade Code , to follow .
The guild achieved a top 25 place in the rankings within a week of being formed , and has steadily moved up the tables since .
So far only 2 players have ever left us with a grievance , while 60% or more have stayed with us since joining . That tells you something .
The guild has places left at present , reserved for active friendly players over 4,000 points and at least in the Early Middle Ages Game-stage .
( Thats not because we are snobby , it is so that you have players at a similar gamestage around you to trade with .)
We can also accomodate players whose first language is not English ;-
Francais , Deutsch , Nederlands , Espanol , Italiano , Ellenika , can all be used if you struggle with English .
Please message Lothbrok if our ethos tends to match you .
I regret that we were unable to accommodate all the early-gamestage players who have asked to join us .
Can I suggest that those we have had to disappoint do what Beak12 and I did in September 2012 , form your own Trading guild on similar lines ?
It seems to me there is still ongoing demand for that , and we will help out with advice , just ask .

Last edited by a moderator: