• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Trade to "outside world only" button

• Thread starter DeletedUser110392
  • Start date

DeletedUser110392

Proposal: Trade to "outside world only" button.

Have you checked for similar ideas?: Did not find any similar ideas

Reason: To be able to trade for profit with people outside your guild, if you guild has a fair trade policy.

Details: Problem comes in where some guilds have a fair trade policy. Whhn you create a trade there is only a "guild only trade" option and not an "outside world only" option. Currently all trades being put up will reflect on the guild trading list. So if one wants trade for a profit against people outside of the guild, those trades will come up on the guild list as unfair trades and you can get kicked out of you guild.

Balance: It will put more trades on the market and it would bring balance with actual supply demand moving the market.

Visual Aids:

DeletedUser110392

Think a little here.... most of us do hate unfair trading, so do I.

Unfair trades will still go up whether or not this button exists.
This idea is not to create more or less unfair trades, but at least this way we can limit the unfair trades appearing on the guild listings.
With this button you can kick unfair traders out of the guild fairly and if you always look at your guild only trades you'll never see unfair trades again, they will be elsewhere.

Further, I agree let's not "block/slow down somebody's progress" by letting unfair traders also trade with each other, but somewhere isolated.

Maybe another idea is to create a "black market" where unfair trades can be listed to hearts content.

DeletedUser9168

This has been asked for many, many times in the past - and never introduced to the game.
We have the ability to set trades as 'guild-only', but members of your own guild see ALL your trades, whether you have set them as 'guild-only' or not. The only difference the 'guild-only' makes is that players outside your guild don't see them.
There has always been a great need for either the ability to set trades as 'non-guild only', or the ability to filter trades to view only those set up as 'guild-only'.
If your guild has a strict fair-trade policy, as many do, it is infuriating to see pages of trades which are unfair where the trader has set them purely for his friends and neighbours to take.
So although this idea should be labelled as "ALREADY SUGGESTED", please consider forwarding the idea again - the need for it has not been reduced.
First suggested here

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106696

All this button will serve is to totally clog up the trade board with useless junk, until it will be impossible to see any reasonable non-guild trades.

DeletedUser9168

many boards are like that already
this will at least enable you to see a junk-free guild only board

DeletedUser110195

at least give a reason? for the not agreeing?
You want a reason? I find deliberate unfair traders to be lazy and/or scummy, trying to either skip the honest route of trading up 2:1 until you get the goods you're after or dupe some poor noob(hah, irony)into taking a suckers trade. I also don't think unfair traders deserve to be in a guild with honest players. If you want to make such trades, form a guild of your own where your fellow leeches can congregate and bleed each other.

DeletedUser109385

You want a reason? I find deliberate unfair traders to be lazy and/or scummy, trying to either skip the honest route of trading up 2:1 until you get the goods you're after or dupe some poor noob(hah, irony)into taking a suckers trade. I also don't think unfair traders deserve to be in a guild with honest players. If you want to make such trades, form a guild of your own where your fellow leeches can congregate and bleed each other.
Wow, that's a very harsh reason!

DeletedUser12400

Thank you for suggestion but It's already been proposed so moving/marking accordingly.