• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade Requests

DeletedUser

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
    Mozilla Firefox Latest Java, etc and game client
  • Overview of the bug:
    Trade Request goes missing and items lost, event history also remove item was traded.
  • Screenshots:
    N/A
  • How often this occurs:
    4 Times over 3 days
  • Urgency:
    High
  • Preventative Actions:
    N/A
  • Summary:
    Trade request when purchased will first report in event viewer as purchased and recieved goods, however given about 15 min the goods do not arrive the event viewer show no trades occurred and items in trade are lost. This has happened 4 times int he past 3 days.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
    Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Not available

DeletedUser4089

If the trades have been up for 7 days, they will be automatically removed if they're not accepted by anyone.
Your goods will go back into your stockpile as if you had deleted the the trades manually.

If you still believe that you are missing goods, your best bet would be to submit an in-game support ticket for the support staff to investigate. They will be able to check your logs and find any errors.

To submit a ticket, right-click anywhere in-game, then select 'Contact Support' and follow the on-screen prompts from there,
If at all possible, try to include as much info as you can, eg, what goods you think are missing and what the trades were(goods and amounts)

DeletedUser

Ok thanks for info,

Sorry to say didn't know about the in game support ticket system, anyways I have a ticket open and a few sample trade resources to hopefully review. Should be something glaring, thanks for help.

DeletedUser4089

No problem, sometimes bug reports here are best, sometimes tickets get things sorted faster.
I've been around a while so I generally know where to go and don't mind helping others to find their way too.

Hope everything gets resolved quickly for you.
Enjoy the game and have a nice day.