• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade history

Agent327

Overlord
Of course not. But it'd still be nice to look at trades I've taken so I don't have to contact support and ask them for my trading history if I want to check something

Why would you want to check something?

No matter the end use of history. If a history when filterd by Great building events show 2 types of events like : Your The Arc is now level 2 , and second type - You helped Enna reach level 2 of The Arc , you achieved 1. place ...

Then trade events need the same ...

No they don't. You wanting it does not mean it is needed.

Emberguard

Legend
Same reason I'd go to the bank to check transaction history if I thought I had a different amount and wanted to track what Id spent it on

DeletedUser99588

This would be amazing for when selling goods to another player. Especially as some prefer to do it in stages rather then in one lot. Sure we can write down what's been done, but it'd make it a lot easier to keep track of.

Over how long a period do these stage payments cover? My event history doesn't even show a weeks worth of history. I think writing it down or keeping it in a spreadsheet if you really need to review these things over long periods of time would be better. If these payments are made over a short period of time like a few days then you really should be able to remember without assistance and if you can't then it might be time to do some memory training exercises.

Personally I don't want ever increasing stuff in the event history diluting things even further.

Agent327

Overlord
Same reason I'd go to the bank to check transaction history if I thought I had a different amount and wanted to track what Id spent it on

Big difference. This is a game. Missing out on some goods is hardly a big thing.

Over how long a period do these stage payments cover? My event history doesn't even show a weeks worth of history. I think writing it down or keeping it in a spreadsheet if you really need to review these things over long periods of time would be better. If these payments are made over a short period of time like a few days then you really should be able to remember without assistance and if you can't then it might be time to do some memory training exercises.

On the app it is less than a week.

Personally I don't want ever increasing stuff in the event history diluting things even further.

Right, even with filters.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm in favour of listing the seller's name in the market, but against adding trades taken to the event history.
(Yes, it lists GBs levelled on both sides, but it doesn't list all the battles you launched against your neighbours, only the ones that attacked you..)