• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade history

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Hello people ...

I am considering the idea that is only exteding on what we allready have and can in the game. But before i do so, i would appreciate input about it. I did several different search and didn't find that it was talked or proposed. As now in townhall we see nicely detailed events but there is one missing in my opinion. It has to do with trade history and the fact you can only see who and what trade someone took from your trades.

I would, and i think many would like to see trades they take from someone in history and to chek later in history.

Also one other part about trades on app is the fact you can't see trade owner name ... i think even on a smaller screen there is enough space to place a name in market ...

So .... tell me what do you think ...

Thx in advance ...

Adjective: Abrasive - (of a person or manner) showing little concern for the feelings of others;harsh.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I would, and i think many would like to see trades they take from someone in history and to chek later in history.

Why????

If you put up a trade, it might be okay to see it has been taken. If you take a trade, most know they have taken it, so why?

Also one other part about trades on app is the fact you can't see trade owner name ... i think even on a smaller screen there is enough space to place a name in market ...

What does it matter who you take it from?

DeletedUser113901

If it moves to idea, I already put neutral (considered a worse note but)
does it matter who you take it from?
Goods for FPs sellers don't wanna realise they gave a free arc set to the first guy they saw and still owe the set to the buyer who already paid. But there are attachments that do the job pretty well.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Why????

If you put up a trade, it might be okay to see it has been taken. If you take a trade, most know they have taken it, so why?

What does it matter who you take it from?

The same reason you want to see what trades have been taken from you ... and also if you want to remeind your self what did you take ... and why not ? If there are allready trade notifications, they could as well be finished .

And for names, why we have them then on PC if they are not relevant? Maybe then they should be removed completely. I think they should be added the same as we have them on PC.

Agent327

Overlord
Goods for FPs sellers don't wanna realise they gave a free arc set to the first guy they saw and still owe the set to the buyer who already paid. But there are attachments that do the job pretty well.

If you sell goods for fp's, you have the other party put the trades on the market. If some idiot takes those, who cares.

The same reason you want to see what trades have been taken from you

Why would I want to see that? If I put trades on the market it meanss I have those goods to spare. What do I care who takes them. Only thing slightly interesting is when I put up trades I need in a hurry I can see they have been taken. Still do not care who took them.

... and also if you want to remeind your self what did you take ... and why not ? If there are allready trade notifications, they could as well be finished .

Weird reasoning. I take what I need. I know what I need. Once I got it I know I have it. I do not need a reminder for that and I do not care who I got it from.

And for names, why we have them then on PC if they are not relevant? Maybe then they should be removed completely. I think they should be added the same as we have them on PC.

Am I a dev? Propose they get removed if you want to. I do not care one way or the other.

Once again, Inno is working on making both platforms equal. There is absolutely no need for proposing that. They are working on it. When it is possible they bring it. If not, proposing it is useless.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Then we actually don't need idea section ... as then if it is possible Inno will do it ....and we don't need ro bother writeing...

This is very week argument .

I put 30 trades for some things i need ,and if one persone takes more trades, i currently can see the name of people who take my trades , and i can say thank you for helping.
The same way that person took my trades i would want to see the name in market so i can take the trades from a person that helped me, and by seeing the name i could do as a kind off suprise without the need to ask to send trades in PM ...and a person would see in it's own history.

Sometimes it can happen that a person makes many trades and they make mistakes and make bad trades and when you take many trades by the same ratio sometimes later you want to chek how many and what goods you traded.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I put trades up for something i need and if one persone takes more trades i want and currently can see the name and thank that person.

How can someone take more trades than you want? That can only happen when you put up to many trades, so why do you want to thank that person?

The same way that person took my trades i would want to see the name in market so i can take the trades from a person that helped me and by seeing the name i could do as a kind off suprise without the need to ask to send trades in PM ...and a person would see in it's own history.

And if that person has no trades? What are you doing? Playing a game or looking for a relationship?

Sometimes it can happen that a person makes many trades and they make mistakes and make bad trades and when you take many trades by the same ratio sometimes later you want to chek how many and what goods you traded.

Why? Does that change anything?

abrasive
[uh-brey-siv, -ziv]
See more synonyms for abrasive on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
How can someone take more trades than you want? That can only happen when you put up to many trades, so why do you want to thank that person?

And if that person has no trades? What are you doing? Playing a game or looking for a relationship?

Why? Does that change anything?

abrasive
[uh-brey-siv, -ziv]
See more synonyms for abrasive on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.

What was meant to be written but not understood , it is that if a player takes more trades to help i do want to say thank you to that player ...it is comon courtesy... ( i will edit so it is more understandable, english is not my first language)

I would chek trades , and if they are "unfair" i would talk with a person to fix them ...

And if that person doesn't have trades at that moment, that person will have them at some point. And i do make friendships in game as this is not a one person game. So i do care and help and i do have people that in a way we have relationship.

P.S. Hopfully abrasive people will stop being abrasive. - Adjective

We use mild abrasives. - Noun

Last edited:

DeletedUser111359

Just sounds like completely useless information to me. I'd much rather have the devs work on something productive that enhances the game instead.

DeletedUser111359

There actually is some value to seeing who is offering trades in the market. When I need something, but some idiot is trading 100 of them 10 at a time, I'll often send him a message offering 100 at once, so nobody has to waste FP to move a volume.

And when I see someone offering really bad trade ratios in the market, I'll often un-friend them, because I don't need that junk cluttering up the market.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
There actually is some value to seeing who is offering trades in the market. When I need something, but someone is trading 100 of them 10 at a time, I'll often send him a message offering 100 at once, so nobody has to waste FP to move a volume.

And when I see someone offering really bad trade ratios in the market, I'll often un-friend them, because I don't need that junk cluttering up the market.

Also one of more reasons!!!

DeletedUser111359

Also one of more reasons!!!

Reasons to show the names of people offering trades in the market. Something that the PC already does, and they are working on adding to the app version.

But the thought of cluttering up the events with trades you accepted is a complete waste of time for the programmers.

Agent327

Overlord
What was meant to be written but not understood , it is that if a player takes more trades to help i do want to say thank you to that player ...it is comon courtesy... ( i will edit so it is more understandable, english is not my first language)

This is a game!!!! How many do you think would want to thank others every time a trade gets taken? I would put you om ignore for annoying messages.

I would chek trades , and if they are "unfair" i would talk with a person to fix them ...

Who are you to decide what is fair or not? If you think it is not fair don't take it. Taking it and then going to your history to talk to whoever you took it from is blatently stupid.

And if that person doesn't have trades at that moment, that person will have them at some point. And i do make friendships in game as this is not a one person game. So i do care and help and i do have people that in a way we have relationship.

So you keep checking your history to see who is in there and next you'll go to the market?????

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Who are you to decide what is fair or not? If you think it is not fair don't take it. Taking it and then going to your history to talk to whoever you took it from is blatently stupid.

So you keep checking your history to see who is in there and next you'll go to the market?????

First of all , guild leaders decide what is a fair trade and across many guilds it is the same. Sometimes did happen that a person would make many trades and out of 10 or 20 in the same era there would be some made by mistake wrong and in guild with rules you do go and fix them ... And knowing and beeing able to chek history would make that more easy.

Yes, i do chek my history so i can have a good friends list.....

DeletedUser99588

Personally I quite like seeing who took my trades but strangely enough I know whose trades I take because I only do it through the browser. The App does need to show this information in the market and I'm not really sure why it wasn't included in the first place.

So my preference would be for the app to match the browser and show the names of those trading next to the trades. Not for it to be shown in event history.

First of all , guild leaders decide what is a fair trade and across many guilds it is the same. Sometimes did happen that a person would make many trades and out of 10 or 20 in the same era there would be some made by mistake wrong and in guild with rules you do go and fix them ... And knowing and beeing able to chek history would make that more easy.

Yes, i do chek my history so i can have a good friends list.....

Each player decides what is a fair trade and what they are willing to accept not a guild leader. Guild leaders may decide they don't want you in the guild if you clutter up the market with rather ambitious trades. Seems to me you want the devs to do your work for you. How about you check trades before you take them and decide at that time whether you think they are fair. Not overly difficult and far more efficient than taking trades and then deciding you don't like the deal and demanding something different afterwards.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In a bunch of trades even if you chek you can male mistakes ... and the reason why i started this discussion is , that i don't like half done things. If you have one type of trade history , there should be the other way around with history of trades you take. Especially, after implenentation of history filters by type ...

Emberguard

Legend
This would be amazing for when selling goods to another player. Especially as some prefer to do it in stages rather then in one lot. Sure we can write down what's been done, but it'd make it a lot easier to keep track of.

Agent327

Overlord

Players decide fair trade. Guild leaders may think they can, but you do not have to be part of that guild. If you want to police trades, you look at the market, not in your history afterwards.

You are an app player. Inno has decided what is fair on the app. Are you now saying they are wrong?

In a bunch of trades even if you chek you can male mistakes ... and the reason why i started this discussion is , that i don't like half done things. If you have one type of trade history , there should be the other way around with history of trades you take. Especially, after implenentation of history filters by type ...

So you want Inno to fix your mistakes for you. Nothing more than another "easy button".

This would be amazing for when selling goods to another player. Especially as some prefer to do it in stages rather then in one lot. Sure we can write down what's been done, but it'd make it a lot easier to keep track of.

Selling goods to another player isn't an integral part of FoE. When are you ever asked to do so? It is a player invention, but not something Inno endorses.

Emberguard

Legend
Of course not. But it'd still be nice to look at trades I've taken so I don't have to contact support and ask them for my trading history if I want to check something

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
No matter the end use of history. If a history when filterd by Great building events show 2 types of events like : Your The Arc is now level 2 , and second type - You helped Enna reach level 2 of The Arc , you achieved 1. place ...

Then trade events need the same ...