• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade Filter

Big Neneh

Private
Would it be possible to extend the trade filter available in the market to your own trades? I have a number of guildies needing goods that I have up on the market (151 pages) and I can't isolate a particular good to cancel the trade in order to fulfil my guild member trade.

DeletedUser117610

On iOS it’s in the “your current offers” tab in the market. Will be there on PC too I’m sure.

There are some additional filters for market that would be useful.. but this isn’t it.

syjytg

Master Corporal
On iOS it’s in the “your current offers” tab in the market. Will be there on PC too I’m sure.

There are some additional filters for market that would be useful.. but this isn’t it.

What would be good is the ability to post all your trades at once in a thread instead of one by one.

Big Neneh

Private
I understand I can see my current offers, I can't isolate a particular good within that tab. I currently have to scroll through all pages.