• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: TRADE FILTER FOR TRADERS

Hi, as you know by my records, I have played on and off as a big trader on Arvahall for a number of years.

Its long overdue, to request of your Developers to add the same trade filter from the "TRADING" tab and put it also under the "YOUR CURRENT OFFERS" tab.

It was probably not needed in the early days, but as a trader, I post up to and over 10,000 trades per week.

It is so time consuming, to have to click the arrows left or right 1000's of times at the bottom of this page, to find a particular Good Type, then to abort, when a player wants to trade in a different direction or buy goods which I have posted.

Having this trade filter, will allow me to select a good type and find them all together in one place, in a matter of seconds, saving a lot of time and Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) in my finger. The current setup is outdated and needs updating.

Can you please add this, as it is urgently needed. See screenshots below

Also, when I have 1000's of trades posted and continue to post trades while in a guild, the selected goods I am offering for another good, jumps off what I selected, to another lesser good when players are taking my trades at the same time.

This has caused a lot of issues over time and has been like this for years. Due to this bug, without realising, I had posted many trades and lost goods, by giving them away accidentally. I waited long enough to see if it would be fixed by now, but still hasn't.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

To start with, player names in images need to be blurred and there is no reason to shout in your header.

Furthermore, in order for an idea to be forwarded, it needs to be posted in a required format.
If it is not in the right format, nothing will be done with it.
Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.
Also it should not have been proposed before.

This is how you propose an idea

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-the-ideas-section-works.43102/

This is the Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

And here you use the forum search function to see if your idea has not been proposed before

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/

Once you have followed all these instructions it all depends on how players will vote on your idea.
For it to be forwarded it needs a majority of 70% or more.

Hope this helps!

Because of the pictures and format I am editing and archiving it.