• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade disappears and so do my goods...

DeletedUser

Three times now I have posted a trade offering 12 cloth for 24 marble. The first time, the trade disappeared and I got the marble, then this morning, the 24 marble disappeared. I reposted the trade. This time the trade disappeared in 20 minutes, but I didn't record the amount of cloth I had before and after, so I can't be sure what happened. Finally just now, with the trade put on again, the 12 cloth was consumed offering the trade and when the trade disappered, I didn't get my cloth back or any marble. I am positive both the first and third times were bugged. Possibly somebody has figured out an exploit?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK, now am not convinced what happened the 2nd and third times. I am absolutely positive I had the 24 marble showing up inventory the first time. And I am positive it disappeared. Is there a way for a completed trade to be reversed?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just didnt keep a record of my trades. It would be nice if there was a "trade report" so you could see the trade and who took the other end. I have had 7 units of marble since I last used it at the beginning of EMA. After I put up my cloth for 24 marble trade and that trade disappeared, I swear I saw the count show 31. A day later, it showed 7 again. None was used. I probably screwed up the second trade, pressing "OK" which closed the window instead of "submit trade" or whatever it says. I recognize that possibility because I did it more than one other time after I started paying more attention. The third trade was actually OK. I thought I didn't have to refresh the page before it shows because of the update, but then, I realized the update didnt happen, I refreshed, and the 31 marble was there and still is. Only the first instance is an anomaly. And I can't show you a thing. Just forget about it.