• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Townsfolk freezing

• Thread starter Deleted member 112124
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since the latest Update, all the Townsfolk in my City freeze and, as I use them as Incident indicators I am getting "false msgs" from this.
Please advise, thanks in advance, Lugh

DeletedUser

do you refresh after each freeze
if it happens consistently you should report it

DeletedUser

Hi and tnx for responding. Yes, multiple refreshes, Log outs, close Browser; no change. Went offline to check a few things, GPU, etc. Logged in, presto all walking again. I made no changes other than to check my environment without alteration.
I have sometimes seen little glitches now and again so, no problem these things happen.

Yes, same here, vehicles and pedestrians freezing, but no incidents to block them. Refreshing the browser page helps.

DeletedUser

it is happening to me now
Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.43.49 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.44.05 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.43.58 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I use IE exclusively, Support advised me to employ Firefox or Chrome as FoE is optimised for them. I'll put up with the glitch.

DeletedUser117610

@Lugh Longarm Microsoft is doing minimal updates to IE 11. We stopped supporting it in some of our web apps because it doesn’t support security features we need on some platforms. It was never a good browser to begin with (which is why it was replaced by Edge using Chromium rather than updated) and it’s just going to get worse. You’ll have to make the switch eventually, why delay?

DeletedUser

Silly me, I am using Edge, used IE for so many years that it got lodged in my mind. The glitch has been intermittent and Incidents popping up.

DeletedUser110603

I haven't seen any other reports of this, is this still happening?

DeletedUser110603

Should have been fixed now with the latest update, 1.179. No problem here anymore.

"... We fixed an issue where inhabitants would block each other and stack up. The inhabitants flow should be smoother now..."

Indeed, thankyou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.