• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Town Size (expansion)

DeletedUser

I still think the best model for expansions is that every time you conquer a region on the continent map it should give you 1 town expansion and 1 reward (loot or resource) and that the towers should not be on this map but located in a tournament menu... this would make the taking of regions on the continent much more rewarding as you grow the space for your town and get resources...

DeletedUser1144

I have been playing for 3 days and have quite a lot of buildings that I can't build because of lack of space ... I have researched Craftwork (Bronze age ) to get the expansion, only to find out that I can't unlock it because I need 2 Marble & 2 Lumber which I can't buy or produce ... I could build a Lumbermill and produce lumber and then trade in for Marble ... the problem is, to get 2 Marble I need 20 Lumber ... with a Lumber production of 1 in 4 hours it would take 80 hours ( 88 hours need 2 to unlock ) ... an option to buy land with Gold and/or Produces would be better

exactly same problem here... this is stupid... i have to delete stone thing to build lumber, then delete lumber to build the marble thing... this must be a joke???