• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Town Hall

DeletedUser

Apologies if my search for this topic has not produced the result I was looking for, my query is - when does our town hall look nicer :) At the moment I am still in the bronze age town hall although have started to spend forge points on iron age technology. I wrongly assumed that my town hall would be upgraded once all the bronze age stuff had been researched etc - anyone able to offer some insights please?

Many thanks

Seven

DeletedUser

It will be upgraded when you research technology in new age(not when you use your forge points,but when you unlock new technology)

DeletedUser

Thank you for your quick response Rider although of course I have to ask the obvious follow up question - which particular technology would I need to research or does it apply to any technology in the new era?

DeletedUser

Any technology that you research and unlock will upgrade your town-hall.

DeletedUser

i just got to HMA and town hall hasnt upgraded yet, do i have to complete a research in HMA before i get the upgrade?

DeletedUser

you haven't technically got to any age yet before you finished researching any technology for that age...