• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Town Hall Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
Upgrade the amount your town hall gets after each age

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
i tried looking and didn't see anything too close to it

Reason:
definitly more realistic, and makes town hall feel worthless without it

Details:
I know this kinda is pushin the "make the game easier rule", but i really want to be realistic here. If you're one of those people in the colonial age, that building feels worthless. My idea is that in Bronze age you start off with 300, then in IA: 500, then in EMA: 800, HMA: 1200, LMA: 1700, CA: 2300.

Visual Aids:
don't have one (sorry!)

Balance:
It balances with the age you are in, i can get 576 coins with a motivated clapboard house which really makes this feel useless

Abuse Prevention:
It can't really be cheated with

Summary:
Town Hall needs more money each age because it's stuck there and being realistic, what building that looks upgraded (each age) gives you the same money?

DeletedUser7719

soz then, but those r just lots of town hall ideas put together; it's hard 2 read those all
(The reason y i didnt c it the first time cuz i searched the big search bar)

DeletedUser6461

I strongly believe and suggest that the daily bonus of the Town Hall should be increased by the ages. I am in Late Middle Age and the 500 bucks that we get daily is almost nothing.

DeletedUser

Hey kingjoseph2000,

As I said 2 post before yours, Checkered Jester has already mentioned that the devs are working on improving this.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.