• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Town Hall tabs and home page

DeletedUser

Proposal
When clicking the Town Hall, it brings the player to the last tab used

Have I checked for similar ideas?
Yes. Can’t see anything.

Reason
To give priority to the most used page, thus removing unnecessary clicks

Details
It's a small tweaking for the developers but a great improvement to players to implement this. When clicking on the town hall, it brings you automatically to the Goods page.
It is not very often that a player needs to have an overview of the goods, certainly not every day. Besides, when players trade, create offers etc. they can not help but see what goods they have in the market page.
What players use daily, even several times a day and can only be accessed from the town hall is the event page.

Who joined the guild, who left?Who polished you, who plundered you, who accepted your trade, who sent you a friend request, an invitation?

Visual Aids
None

Balance
By remembering the last tab used, every player can decide where it wants the town hall page to open

Abuse prevention

I can’t see what’s to abuse.

Summary
Open Town hall page in the Event history tab or remember the last tab used.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

+1 from me. Easier access to the Event-news is very welcome. :)

DeletedUser17

Maybe the town hall can remember the tab you last selected. I will see what I can do. Thank you for your idea.

DeletedUser

i updated the first post to include the comments about remembering the last tab used. Good stuff.

DeletedUser2029

why is it not possible to have the event history instead of the tab news?
at the moment that tab is pointless, you have to click that tab, and then you have to click another button to actually get the news.

DeletedUser13189

Yep +1
Quicker access to event news would be great please