• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Town hall bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15432

It seems that the town hall remains static at 500 coins throughout the ages. This is not a good option, therefore I have a couple of suggestions as follows: -

1 - town hall progresses by a set figure of 500 coins per age
2 - town hall coin production increases by a 500 when polpulation passes through 500, 100, 2000, 3000, 4000 and so on
3 - town hall coin production increases by 50% per age with 500 being the base for stone age, 150 percent for bronze age 225 percent for iron age, 340 percent for early middle age, 510 percent for high middle age, 765 percent for late middle age, 1140 percent for colonial age and 1710 percent for industrial age and so on

DeletedUser

You might want to use the ideas template (see here).

It seems that the town hall remains static at 500 coins throughout the ages. This is not a good option

Why, in your opinion, is this not a good option? It does not seem like a bad option.

This idea seems to come under the "making yourself richer" category of "things not to suggest":

Please try to stay away from these topics.. I will explain why under each one.

Make It Easy

Dont put up ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

DeletedUser

the only reason why the town hall gives out money anyway is to allow you to re-start if you delete all your buildings, drive out your population and donate all your money to the dev's beer fund charity. it has no other purpose.

DeletedUser

You might want to use the ideas template (see here).

All ideas need to follow this format please, although I was certain I've seen this suggestion before but for the life of me I cannot find it.....

DeletedUser1094

A simple search would have done the trick...
Please, always use the magnificent Forum Search Facility before making a new thread.

Just two of the results, when searching for "Town hall" in the Idea-section :

Increase town hall gold production
Town Hall Upgrade (Pay special attention to the second post)

This is a duplicate idea-proposal and as such, I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.