• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Town hall and era

DeletedUser

I spent the Bronze Age to Iron Age and I was surprised to notice that the town hall gives the same amount of money in the collecting. As all prices are increasing, both the income and expenditure, I think it would make sense that the income of town hall also increases when changing era.

Forgive my English, I am French, so there may be some mistakes in this text ...

DeletedUser

now you mention it.
If it keeps 500 coins per 24 hour imagine how useful it will be in late middle ages if a building easily cost 4 k gold (and that just a house)

DeletedUser

Well, the town hall is 7*6=42 tile big. The 500 coins/day equal 11.94 coins/day/tile, so it's not that lot. But the building I think not really made for making money

DeletedUser276

its not for making money :P it helps at the start but its where the heads of govt sit later on in the game. You know what they pay politicians now adays.. those guys suck your profits keeping the income at 500 gold per day.. evil politicians.

DeletedUser

I spent the Bronze Age to Iron Age and I was surprised to notice that the town hall gives the same amount of money in the collecting. As all prices are increasing, both the income and expenditure, I think it would make sense that the income of town hall also increases when changing era.

Forgive my English, I am French, so there may be some mistakes in this text ...

Surrender now !!! :D;):cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

lol your not French your Quebecois which language is a derivative of both French and English :P

DeletedUser

its not for making money :P it helps at the start but its where the heads of govt sit later on in the game. You know what they pay politicians now adays.. those guys suck your profits keeping the income at 500 gold per day.. evil politicians.

Throw the bums out

DeletedUser

Oh, it's good to know that the town hall will be use for other thing later. But just for arguing, technically, I'm the one who are sit in the politician chair :P

lol your not French your Quebecois which language is a derivative of both French and English :P

True... I use google translator sometime (shame on me!!) and the french-speaking switch to French, but you can add irish, spanish, scottish and native american (and many others sub-language) that made the strange french I'm speaking...

DeletedUser

Let me raise my taxes then, it is only logical that a bigger and better town hall should bring in more money...

C`mon, give us a break, everything cost a load as we go on, that 500 daily just makes me sick, id prefer to have nothing then that...

DeletedUser

hydro - that's easy then - just don't click it, and you get nothing :)
And Cristal: What blacksmith meant was more symbolic. Ingame, the townhall doesn't fulfill new functions later on. Maybe if the devs implement some new features, but currently, it just sits there.

DeletedUser1163

We shouldn't forget its a daily bonus, so we can just take it and smile :).
This building is, except is daily bonus, give some miscellaneous information in the game (like the goods you own, the recent event on your city, etc).
The only thing we could add is even more information given (I love them, I want more of them!).
For hydro9226 idea, citizen already pay the "taxes" depending of the house you build for them.

And the most important subject in this topic, or at least I personally think it is, vive le Quebec et sa francophonie (long live to the Quebec and his frenchness)!

Last edited by a moderator: