• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Tower Victory notification non pop up every time

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
The Tower Victory notification non pop up every time/week. Why this notification not listed in Event History - Last interaction, and then it would be fine?

I am playing FOE on one computer then login in another (not logging out from first one), and so on, and then sometimes i not get this notification. I try to get in Research or Continent map, then some windows pop up, but not this one.

This happened now in few times. And when you are on real slow connection, then this can happen often.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
If not working something properly then report maybe? And i not understand why this statistics is not jet show in Event History. Why only in pop up window, that pop ups only one time.

When somebody playing the game, only then you see what is good working and what not. If you are not chasing the Tower Victory, then you can not know what feeling is for players who are doing this a whole week, and then even not know in witch place is he.

Amy Steele

General
Hi MasTTerror, thanks for your report, and apologies for the delayed reply here. This is not a bug, but intended behaviour, so marking this thread accordingly