• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tower & Tournaments

DeletedUser

Being a newbie & still (attempting) to learn I have won battles for other provinces and they have towers which ask me to click to enter for a tournament but once open all I can see is is a leaderboard showing current rankings & says there's 4 days left..

I can see no way to enter a tournament.

Maybe it's just being a thick newbie but I'm at a total loss; please off some advice..... please.

Knight of ICE

That's the old PvP tournament system. It has been replaced. Guess they forgot to change the messages.

Knight of ICE

To add to that, everything about the old PvP system still seems to be in place. Only the rewards got cancelled.

Knight of ICE

It seems the old PvP tournaments are also still working. You enter the tournament of an age by fighting with the units of that age. It is a simple as that.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
It seems the old PvP tournaments are also still working. You enter the tournament of an age by fighting with the units of that age. It is a simple as that.
some of us still play this old pvp game as it was the only way to fight and prove yourself in the beginning, i still try to win all the towers that i can i put this pvp old game at number 1 for me, i am a dinosaur i know but i love trying to win the towers its never gone away, i just wish gbg battle points were not added to the leaderboards, as its dam hard work trying to gain millions and millions in all the different eras but its the best challenge i can find in the game