• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tournament points not being awarded

• Thread starter DeletedUser1378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1378

Hi,
I logged in today at 11:30am EST and successfully attacked two players in the Bronze Age tournament tower. Both battles I was awarded 200 points and was able to plunder. However, my score stayed the same when it should have gone up 400 points? Does this have something to do with today's update? I tried to log-in earlier in the morning and it said the server was updating? Any thoughts here, I hate to go through all this battle effort not to be awarded the points? Also, I am the only player showing up in the Iron Age tower and now I have 200 points in that tower, however, I have not done battle in this tower yet. I have tried to search the forum for related info on this. Can anyone should some light on it for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The points for a tower depends on the units you use and not the tower you attack from.

If you have a single unit from iron age, then all your points will go to your ranking in the iron age tower. If you don't want to get iron age tower points then remove those units and use bronze age units only.

DeletedUser17

If you fight with only iron age units your score will be counted for the iron age tower. If you only fight with bronze units you will be ranked in the bronze age tower. If you fight with mixed age troops the highest unit should determine the tower you will be ranked in. As an example a mix of bronze, iron age and late middle age troops, will be counted in the Late middle age tower(highest unit).

Hope this clarifies the issue a bit.

I will move this to the Question section.

DeletedUser1378

Ok, yes. Thanks, that makes sense and def clears it up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.