• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Tournament end time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Show the complete Tournament end time at the Tower screen, just as it shown at the 'even history' screen .

Reason:
While we have the time at which the Tournament finishes, I am too lazy to do the math or skip between screens.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

If you're too lazy to do the math, go to the events history screen...

DeletedUser

That what I do, but like I said, I am too lazy to flip between the screens as well. Overall, it is a very easy/minor change, that makes the entry more informative. I am not familiar with flash programming, but if had to guess, it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes todo and IMO such minor things would reflect as to the level of polish of the final game.

This how I suggest that it would look like:
Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

It's a good idea; hopefully it's minor enough that it doesn't involve that much coding and such ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.