• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Touché, FoE!

DeletedUser

I hope this is not a big waste of topic space, but I just had to share the good laughs and cheers I had when the following quest popped up...

2.PNG

It would of not been so funny if it was not for my guild name! :D:D:D

I didn't know whether to be warned, offended or flattered, but one thing I'm sure of is that I'm not losing my head anytime soon. lol

1.PNG

Warning:
if you have not watched Game of Thrones or never heard of the catchphrase, please do not flame. Thank you.

~
~
~

DeletedUser

haha, I definitely would have burst out laughing had this popped up on me and I was in House Stark!

DeletedUser

I like how you're House Stark, but you've got a Baratheon guild banner :P

DeletedUser

I know right >.< ... they should really put a wolf pic option. It's just that this is the closest I can get to the idea. A lion, let's say, would be..... inappropriate.

PS: did I mention I have a TyrLannister in my guild? :D How crazy is that

Last edited by a moderator: