• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Total overhaul of GVG\GBG including the upcoming guild raids into one supersized battle map.

VESS

Private
Ok techno heads lets get straight to it and spin this sh....No wait wrong forum lol.
Ok so today the news of GVG going and being replaced with GR-guild raids. while reading the comments theres quite a few not happy about this.
For me i am ok with it as i only tried GVG for a week, I play solo.
What i noticed was there were a half dozen guilds fighting for 15 minutes, normally 5 onto one.
while 90% of all other maps were stalemate from one month to the next month they were exactly the same no fighting.. yawn...
No new players\guilds could get on the maps, if they did, they were soon kicked off by the majority of guilds in a co-op style of play.
That being, not fighting each other and just sit and do nothing until someone new comes into the map to stir it up a bit and then kicked off again and most of the guilds in most of the maps were doing no fights, not fighting each other, soooo what's to miss.
Also the guilds that were fighting were only at it for a mere 15 minutes a day, i will remind you that in a day there are 1440 minutes.
It seems the game is too restrictive and everything is carved in stone, it's either you are on at that time or you can lump it.
This should go in forward ideas but again I do not have enough privilege, see restrictive.
So i will post here the mechanics of a proper battle map, I played on a game about 10 years ago, the game ran for about 7 years with one company and it was truly awesome, then another company took over and changed stuff, 18 months later it was taken offline as 90% of the population had gone, because the new company tried fixing that which was not broken and changing stuff that did not need nor want changing.
The size of the map did not incur high memory usage as I at the time was playing on a 3gb laptop and had no problems at all.
I propose a battle map of 50,000 sectors that is open with no restrictions or lockdowns, it is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year, that way any player anywhere in the world at any given time can access the battle map and fight, whether they have been playing 10 days or 10 years.
You do not need anything, only your fighting ability, you could use troops to bolster the defense of a captured sector, similiar to GVG now.
There are no rewards at all for taking sectors, what there is though is a 2 week tournament for rewards and this is on a permanent rotation, so as one tournament ends, an hour later a new one begins, This is where Inno will get their revenue from, because some players will spend money to get into the top 3\5 slots for the most\best rewards, but fear not, you too can win something without spending the electric money, you have to fight and keep fighting, as in you have to work for your reward if you work/play hard you get rewards, if you do nothing you get nothing.
This is what players like, they want to fight, to fight in a big map against loads of other guilds, all smashing each other with no restrictions or downtime, fighting at any and all times, if a guild is active and fighting, they have a presence on the map, but this map is not for fence sitters, if you do not fight you will be knocked off the map.
It's as simple as that, unless the boring guilds want to form a co-op type alliance again, which would kill it the same as they killed GVG, well done fence sitters, you should be fighting each other rather than catfishing each other.

Knight of ICE

Ideas need to be put in the ideas section and need a required format. You should be able to put it there. I have no idea why you can't. You need to contact Support to get that fixed. As an idea it is on the DNSL (Do Not Suggest List), so for that reason I am atchiving and locking this.