• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: ToR Second Bonus

Would you like this new feature to be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Who cares? I wont mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser116830

Proposal:
Add a second bonus to the Temple of Relics.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not any I could find... Please say so otherwise:)

Reason:
The ToR has only one bonus. While it may be useful, if there were to be a second bonus it would be better, therefore more players would buy BPs, therefore boosting Inno's sales.

Details:
You can come up with a second bonus. The bonus cannot be overpowered.
Visual Aids:
I don't have Photoshop.

Balance:
Everyone who has a Temple of Relics would have this new bonus.

Abuse Prevention:
Point out any abuse possibilities if you see any. Thank you!

Summary:
This is to add a new bonus to the Temple of Relics, which will make it more powerful, so players will buy more BPs/FPs, and therefore boosting InnoGames diamond sales.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans1968

Private
you an spit out more of those stupid ritual flames, how many do you really need?
how many can you actually build in a city, same goes for face of S... and the gate of S... how many do you need, .
Developers have no idea what they are doing any more so they come up with more of the same stupid things, Who is really happy with geting a ritual flame for finishing level 2 in GE, NOT ME

DeletedUser96901

I think a 2nd bonus would be collectable bonus
not a 2nd passive one

DeletedUser

I like the idea in principle, but I would rather have something not related to GE, something that I can use more than 2-3 days a week, even if it's just a bunch of medals.

Agent327

Overlord
Your arguments do not make sense at all. There are more GB's with only one bonus and that players would buy more BP's really is a stupid argument. Hey, let's give every GB a third bonus, cause people will buy more BP's!

Your proposal makes even less sense. How do you win a 110% Terrace Farm?

The last time inno toyed with the Temple & the Relics is how we ended up with → All of the stuff being complained about now

DeletedUser

Obviously a second bonus is always prefered but in this case I consider such suggestion pure greed.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't think the ToR needs a second bonus. It's already a pretty efficient building regardless of your progress. Do keep in mind it's a no age GB. It's not meant to compete with late game GB outputs. It's based on Iron Age being the earliest you can utilize it

ToR is good even without a second bonus, but if there would be a second bonus, as one player suggested maybe some collectable production can be added to ToR. I would like some small amount of medals which you could use to buy couple of attempts.

DeletedUser96901

what do you do with medals in GE ?

correct: buying attempts

so why not directly
1 attempt per level

DeletedUser112882

Perhaps a % to save goods when negotiating? The numbers would have to be crunched on that one so that a lvl 50 relics wouldn't be saving 50% goods, that'd be too OP.

Emberguard

Legend
For the ToR I don't think % of goods would be a good idea. As an entirely seperate building maybe, but on ToR it'd be too powerful as it's essentially giving a free round to see if you need to abort or continue.

And there was someone who posted they've got a lvl 100 ToR, so lvl 50 is too low to be crunching the numbers for.

what do you do with medals in GE ?

correct: buying attempts

so why not directly
1 attempt per level
In EMA (I think it was EMA and not Iron) when I bought attempts on D1 of GE to race to the end it cost 15k medals. Having it at colosseum output would limit how far in the GE one could buy attempts via ToR due to the ever increasing cost. But I get your thinking of why medals might be a concern. Short of them specifying they are exclusively credited towards attempt buying (and then figuring out how to display that) then that part could be used towards stuff other then GE.

Just not sure myself if straight attempts would get too powerful too quickly given how many attempts we already get in GE without a collection bonus and it'd be per 24 hrs

DeletedUser116830

Since y’all seem to have more ideas for the second bonus, this thread shall change to just adding a second bonus, and not my original second bonus.