• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ToR Credibility

DeletedUser111420

Hi all,

I was wondering how you guys feel about ToR and if you see a profound difference?

I'm a fairly experienced player (over 6 months game time) and my furthest world is Korch when I'm in Indy but just shy of 1mil points. On another of my farming worlds (Brisgard) I have levelled my ToR up to level 9 which is by far my highest level but I really don't see any advantage of that over Avahall for example which is about level 3.

Do you guys with high (12+) ToR actually feel the relic bonus difference? I like to experiment on new worlds which is why I'm focusing ToR on that world, I know the FP can be better invested elsewhere but worlds like Dinegu I'm doing the same thing with Zeus and just throwing all FP's into that to see what method I like best.

Please let me know your thoughts below!

Isaiiah

rjs66

Lieutenant
i have found that at level 14 - 15 the ToR can produce a reasonable number of relics , several basic & 2 - 4 gold a week, with the occasional jade relic thrown in
haven't pushed higher than this as i personally find gold relics more useful than jade ones

DeletedUser111420

Fair comment, I find I get that with my level 3 ToR's, purely down to luck. As over half of my worlds are farms in progress I find the Jade's just as useful so for me might be worth pushing but I do see your point - thanks!

DeletedUser110195

I can feel the difference between a level 3 and a level 6, but I play on 8 worlds so I get a large sample size to judge by.

ToR is absolutely invaluable, the relics can give you huge advantages, tied for my favorite is the 5 troops from a silver relic, 200 of one good from a gold and 100 FP from a gold. The height off the value of a 5 troops silver really makes itself known when you've just moved up an age and can't train units of the new age yet...and out comes units of the new age from that relic, instantly making you able to compete and defend yourself.

DeletedUser111420

Very true Augustavian - I'm playing on all En worlds right now but only about 5 worlds EMA or higher. Korch which is my main I've hit a snag which I regret in that I have lots of GB's, Arc, AO, DT, Cape etc all at 3 or lower. My issue now is prioritising the levelling! My Arc is highest at level 7 or 8, but what then? COA, Zeus, ToR etc. I'm quite glad I got ToR done early on Brisgard as I know I'll want to focus others later, hopefully the +100 FP packages pay for themselves soon ;)

DeletedUser110195

Well if you haven't you should consider trying to join or form a swap club specifically for the Arc. Optimally 6 players involved and designate how much each of you contributes to who, so everyone takes 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th on one Arc in the club, everyone gets Arc prints, and you keep that Arc running at full steam. Of course for this to work best you need to generate enough FP from collections and the timer to cover all daily contributions. After this, you can dedicate FP packs to other buildings, since you'll be raking them in hand over fist.

DeletedUser111420

This is a good idea but I'm really struggling to find even three people around my level, and how do you arrange who goes first/second/third rotating?

Also which worlds are you on August? Would like to add you.

DeletedUser110195

I wouldn't be worried about level, theirs will catch up soon enough. That's how it's going in my main world where I have an Arc.

I am on A/B/C/D/E/G/J/O, J being my main. I have an eye on actively playing ALL worlds eventually, just need to settle my alts into colonial age and put them on autopilot as it were, and then I'll start expanding to the rest.

DeletedUser111420

Awesome, I'll send a couple of invites through. I have only planning to be farming worlds but if you want to settle into Korch I'll be happy to help with goods/BPs :)

DeletedUser100832

I have a level 33 TOR and yeah, the difference is noticeable

That said, I am not sure most of the prizes are worth it.