• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Top Players Guild

DeletedUser

As we should have guild system soon - i would like to play with top players in this world and will create guild of such players (if it will be possible).

At this moment i have ~4.1m of points, finished conquering all provinces and going for 500 medals expansion slot.
Producing of HMA bricks, glass (have resources on map), rope, salt; at LMA will be producing silk and basalt.

If you want to join such guild please fill form:
1. Ingame name:
2. Points:
3. Produce resources of HMA:
4. Produce resources of LMA:

Reasons to join:
1. free trade of high age goods between guild members (no FP, not limited to neighborhood).
2. having someone to fight with in fights against other players/guilds (?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1294

I doubt you can join guilds with people from different worlds.
Maybe a list of guilds and a sub-forum would be better?

DeletedUser

Well there are only 2 worlds and this is the sub-forum of world Avahall.

It can be cross neighborhood of what i understood.

I would like to join the guild.

1. Ingame name: ZRosaN
2. Points: 19.4k
3. Produce resources of HMA: Rope, Copper, Gold, Glass & Salt
4. Produce resources of LMA: None atm

Going for the 200 point expansion. I'm in a kinda active neighborhood and currently 2nd in rank but i'm the fighter and win all towers i compeet in. the number 1 just build and produce.

Cheers,
ZRosaN

DeletedUser

...the guild is not the same neighborhood but the entire world. You can pick and choose people on other neighborhoods to join your guild. Once you do have the guild set up you can trade freely with the guild mates without penalty of paying for a fp to complete the trade.
Read mods explanation.

DeletedUser

We don't know how big a guild can become.

But how big you want a guild lokiju?

What will be the minimum points to join?

DeletedUser

Guild will be as big as it can be. As for minimal points - dont know yet, right now its more important what people can produce and trade. If they can produce and trade HMA and LMA products i think they should be ok.

Later it will be important battle points i think as we will be needing people to fight with against others.

DeletedUser1038

I would like to join the guild.

1. Ingame name: satans dragon
2. Points: 6.4mil
3. Produce resources of HMA: Stone,brass,limestone,alabaster,grapes,marble,wool,gemstone,brick,honey
4. Produce resources of LMA: silk,glass,gold

going for expansion 500

DeletedUser1132

I might be interested as well but I don´t really see the benefit in joining a guild, so maybe you guys can let me know

DeletedUser

Reasons to join:
1. free trade of high age goods between guild members (no FP, not limited to neighborhood).

DeletedUser653

Improved trading is worth anything in this game and thats before the battles even are considered!

1. Ingame name: vfrmark
2. Points: 16.5k, was 3.8mil (no diamonds used in last 3 weeks, bored as next active player has only 400k).
3. Produce resources of EMA/HMA (resource owned, building unlocked): Iron, Jewelry, Salt, Alabaster, Copper, Rope.
4. Produce resources of LMA (resource owned, building unlocked): working on province of silk.
5. Producing just about every other resource with upto 3 buildings at any one time.

Its confusing what resources can be produced by players and can we split this as suggested into those where you have the resource and unlocked the mine and those where you have just the building. You also need to list resources before HMA as only Lumber, Marble, Dye and Wine are not needed in LMA and hence do not need to be listed.

going for expansion 500, current champion of 4 towers, going for 5th!

Ex TW, same handle, 18 months, 450 ish villages.

DeletedUser1132

Reasons to join:

well, I can produce everything I need by myself so I don´t need to trade

and how can being a guild member help me fighting other players? besides I very rarely loose a fight anyway :cool:

so, I still don´t see the benefits

DeletedUser

Well, atm only trading is good to be in a guild. But there will be guild combat in the future. It won't hurt you iether to be in a guild for the time bieing and to know the players in it. Instead to join a guild that might dicline you at that moment.

Atleast i would decline people or the guild could realy use them. Can't expect from people to put up a guild and get to life and then some feature come out and everyone want to join the top guild. Well do you want those sellfish people who prefered playing solo.

Look to the future and read the mod post what will be released and make your own decision.

DeletedUser1132

Babarossa
stone, limestone, honey, granite, cloth, jewelry

going for 200 expansion

DeletedUser

I would love to join this guild.

Wimastyle
2,500,000 (now 13.5k)
Honey, Gold, Rope, Salt, Zinc

DeletedUser

I would be interested in joining too.

Now have 10.2k points
Have wood, gold, ebony, salt, rock and gemstone.