• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Top Bronze Age Player

DeletedUser

I was wondering is their any way to check (other than going through the world list one by one) who is Dinegu's highest ( in points) Bronze Age player. I have a Bronze Age profile which is currently at 3,065 points, I'm wondering is their anyone higher than me .

DeletedUser17220

There is no point in doing this. If I want to be the top bronze age player I can just simply stop researching before I unlock iron age and just collect resources everyday and my points will still increase

DeletedUser

Hello Touko,

It is not possible to check rankings for a specific age, the rankings go across all ages. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for replying asinwt. I see your point, but I like the Bronze Age and you have to admit a Bronze Age player with 50,000 points would be pretty incredible.

Thanks for replying Pendragon. I figured this was an impossible ask, but there's no harm in trying. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: