• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

top 20

DeletedUser

lol out of the top 20 in cigard only 8 are non diamond players and the leader is a non diamond player.

people should learn how to spend there diamonds right so there top and stay up top lol

DeletedUser

update: #1 is now a f2p player.

gg diamond users warrior james is king

DeletedUser

Basically everyone in EMA will have used diamonds to progress. You can tell too by seeing the gems only buildings they have.

not necessarily true any more (about the EMA part), but you'd have to be rushing straight for EMA to reach it already without diamonds. The best indicator is seeing people with buildings that aren't on your tech tree. (there are a few exceptions, but none in the iron age)

DeletedUser2250

Im rank 27 right now without diamonds, not too bad ;) I wish my neighbourhood was more active :(

DeletedUser

boko im rank 15 no diamnonds and all of my neighbours and me have stone and wine so trading sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres 3 pages in the trade of ppl trying to get rid of stone

DeletedUser

wasupmyman im rank 13 and trading rocks here!!!!!! we have 34 people still playing, it's unbelieveable!

and im going to hit the EMA in a little over a day

booyah

P.S.

http://prntscr.com/agg2p

population limits are a lie

gg

DeletedUser1899

Yes trade's blow and the neighbours are not home half the time. I'm the leader of SPQR and rank 10th. we are trading with each other and made a pact with other guild no attack,farming and talks of a trade pact with them. Maybe that will help with dead trade market.

Emanon

Private
Trading in your guild is always the best option. I *hate* to have to spend a forge point to trade with my community. I will do it sometimes, but since I can trade with guildies for free, I even trade things I don't really need just to help them out.