• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Top 15 things I wish to be added/changed in FOE

DeletedUser111949

1. Less useless clicks in game
2. Replace recurring quests with achievements that gives instant rewards
3. Increase substantially rewards from guild level.
4. Eliminate inactive players and guilds much faster
5. A system to monitor faster inactive friends and guild members.
6. Add market section on global chat (on PC).
7. Improve message system adding more chat lines on first page (now only 4).
8. Make goods from new era more valuable (by reducing production in colony, reduce reward from recurring quest, require promethiu and oricalc to produce goods, make at least one powerful Great building)
9. Less fights in game but smarter and harder (especially in expedition and GBG)
10. Eliminate tavern missions from daily challenge so we can have freedom to play with tavern bonuses at any time. Or eliminate cost of 50 diamonds for second bonus.
11. Introduction of monthly contracts paid with diamonds. Premium players (donators) will have premium avatars, premium names, multi help/aid other players button, collect all buildings with one click (also on mobile), statistics available for better management of data. (not advantages in fights or in game in generally)
12. In GBG on servers with less active players make only 1 diamond league, 2 platinum leagues, 4 gold leagues, etc not 1 diamond leagues, 4 platinum leagues. (first team promote, last two relegate in each league, all league 8 guilds).
13. Introduction of Max offer at antique dealer to automatically increase your last offer until reach maximum set when bet is finish. Ex: Last offer 10.000, your max offer 25.000.
14. Possibility to exchange building on antique dealer which are already build in city, or increase the chance to get more store buildings kits.
15. Eliminate possibility to farm diamonds on the other worlds with fountains. :)))

Agent327

Overlord
3. Increase substantially rewards from guild level.
4. Eliminate inactive players and guilds much faster
5. A system to monitor faster inactive friends and guild members.
6. Add market section on global chat (on PC).
7. Improve message system adding more chat lines on first page (now only 4).
8. Make goods from new era more valuable (by reducing production in colony, reduce reward from recurring quest, require promethiu and oricalc to produce goods, make at least one powerful Great building)
9. Less fights in game but smarter and harder (especially in expedition and GBG)
10. Eliminate tavern missions from daily challenge so we can have freedom to play with tavern bonuses at any time. Or eliminate cost of 50 diamonds for second bonus.
11. Introduction of monthly contracts paid with diamonds. Premium players (donators) will have premium avatars, premium names, multi help/aid other players button, collect all buildings with one click (also on mobile), statistics available for better management of data. (not advantages in fights or in game in generally)
12. In GBG on servers with less active players make only 1 diamond league, 2 platinum leagues, 4 gold leagues, etc not 1 diamond leagues, 4 platinum leagues. (first team promote, last two relegate in each league, all league 8 guilds).
13. Introduction of Max offer at antique dealer to automatically increase your last offer until reach maximum set when bet is finish. Ex: Last offer 10.000, your max offer 25.000.
14. Possibility to exchange building on antique dealer which are already build in city, or increase the chance to get more store buildings kits.
15. Eliminate possibility to farm diamonds on the other worlds with fountains. :)))

Good luck with that.

Talk about useless suggestions!

DeletedUser12400

How to do 1? Reduce useless clicking? Honestly don't click that much unless its like lagging or something.
Less clicking for example aiding; visiting tavern and aborting recurring quests would be great and it's been discussed before.
2. Oh man, that would ruin peoples cities. Yeah, not really sure where this is going.
It seems that this suggests that we can choose which recurring quest we want to do or do all quests at once and it's been discussed before. Judging by this post:
Thats about the dumbest request ever
I tend to agree. What's wrong to farm diamonds from wishing wells in other worlds? It's really tough and time consuming to obtain them not to mention the small chance of getting the diamonds. I wonder why this appeared in wish list and how it's affects other players gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry your idea is awful mate.
you want to change aspects of the game that people love.
getting rid of diamond farming is basically wanting everyone to be a premium player or you are just jealous of success others have.
i suggest you delete it or say i had absolutely crazy ideas and sorry i suggested it ok

Agent327

Overlord
getting rid of diamond farming is basically wanting everyone to be a premium player or you are just jealous of success others have.
i suggest you delete it or say i had absolutely crazy ideas and sorry i suggested it ok

Discussion on this died the same day over two months ago. Do you really believe your vision on it still matters, or could it be that players do not like you digging up old posts? Why should he delete it or say it was a crazy idea? It was gone till you dug it up.

DeletedUser111949

nr 8 was implement, new era goods are more rare and expensive goods because of a good Great Building
for nr 9 we have egyptian settlement now for harder and smarter fights.
for nr 14 they reintroduce store building kit in the daily reward of Archeology event which is great for those which we have valuable buildings in the city to sell to merchant.
for the rest most of them will be improved with time,, you will see.
nr 15 was a joke that's why I laugh at the end, but people here are too serious.

Agent327

Overlord
nr 8 was implement, new era goods are more rare and expensive goods because of a good Great Building

New era goods are always more rare

for nr 9 we have egyptian settlement now for harder and smarter fights.

You wanted less fights, you got more

for nr 14 they reintroduce store building kit in the daily reward of Archeology event which is great for those which we have valuable buildings in the city to sell to merchant.

They did not reintroduce anything. It was already there.

for the rest most of them will be improved with time,, you will see.

No we won't. They are way to ridiculous for that.

nr 15 was a joke that's why I laugh at the end, but people here are too serious.

More likely, you suck at trying to be funny.