- World: Mount Killmore
- Browser and Version: Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Internet Explorer / Oracle
- Overview of the bug: The "Top 1 Days" count for Overall Guild Rankings window is adding incorrectly -- instead of adding 1 to the tally of the top-ranked guild, it has been adding to the tally of the guild ranked 2nd.
- Screenshots: 1 screenshot uploaded to show current tally (see "How often this occurs")
- How often this occurs: Daily occurrence - Hammer of the Gods were on 223 days as Top 1 Days when we overtook them, and they have been 2nd ever since (to present date), yet their Top 1 Days tally continues to increase while ours does not (please also see screenshot). We (BotR) should be sitting on 259 days, with HotG sitting on 223 days.
- Urgency: Unsure how "urgent" this may be considered from Inno's PoV. From a guild perspective, it is urgent as it is having an impact on guild morale and recruitment (and has been for at least 2 weeks).
- Preventative Actions: We have messaged Support (more than once) but only got told the matter has been reported and that they cannot give us any extra information and they cannot keep us informed. Yet I cannot find this bug in this forum. We originally reported the matter to Support over 3 weeks ago.
- Summary: "Top 1 Days" counter is increasing incorrectly (adding to guild ranked 2nd, not 1st).
- I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes