• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Tool] Management tool for FoE

DeletedUser556

Hello all,

I would to share with you the spreadsheet that I've created and used from the past 5-6 months for managing FoE.
Here's the download [ link ].
Virus Total Scan [ here ].
The file format is xlsm aka Excel Macro-Enabled.

What this spreadsheet can do for you:

1. Goods Management (the reason I started doing this spreadsheet):
- from the landing page (sheet) you can select the age you are in and then a new sheet appears where you can what goods you and how many in order to plan you goods production
- it works for all ages including Colonial Age
- in the landing page you just have to input all the goods you have and keep it updated, that's all.

2. Population tab:
- you have a list of all residential buildings from all ages with all the corresponding stats (cost, production, pop, etc.)
- there is a column where you can put the buildings you now have and it will calculate you total coins production / hour taking into account also the production bonus.

3. Cultural buildings and Deco's tab:
- you have a list of all residential buildings from all ages with all the corresponding stats (cost, happiness, etc.)
- here you can see current happiness based on the buildings you have entered in the corresponding column, also the happiness needed for production bonus and you current bonus (50%, 100%, 120%)

4. Production tab:
- you have a list of all production buildings from all ages with all the corresponding stats (cost, production, pop, etc.)
- there you can see the efficiency pop based and square based
- there is a column where you can put the buildings you now have and it will calculate you total supplies production / hour taking into account also the production bonus.

5. Military tab:
- you have a list of all military buildings from all ages with all the corresponding stats (cost, units, pop, units' stats, etc.)
- below this table there is the terrain bonus and movement cost for each unit

This spreadsheet was all I ever needed while playing FoE, with the exception when new changes appeared. Then I had to check the forums and update it accordingly.

Give it a try :)
Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for someone who doesn't have much clue about excel how would I go about using the spreadsheet?

DeletedUser

Cannot make this work. Macros don't function for some reason or other...oh well

DeletedUser

Cannot make this work. Macros don't function for some reason or other...oh well

You need to enable the macros. Because they weren't written on your machine Microsoft helpfully disable macros even in a macro enabled document

DeletedUser

Very nice document, lot's of work has gone into it, I noticed Happiness is spelled incorrectly as I flicked through it. Good job though :)