• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Too much gold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1874

Over a period of time, I have a huge amount of gold. but a really weak supplies amount in comparison. I have 50,000 gold already and I don't mind when people plunder my gold buildings anymore. My supplies are only in the 100s.

DeletedUser

You should take a screenie of the amount of gold you have now... pretty soon it'll be all gone as you'll need it for payments on research and what-not :p.

DeletedUser

what should I say ...I have 730 000 gold..and 480 000 suplies...And I am not complaining.....You never can have enough in my opinion......

DeletedUser

It will probably level out for you eventually Amethia. Same thing happened here. Now I'm down to about 28k gold and I seem to hover around 8k supplies recently. It's just has a lot to do with the type of housing you build and how often you can collect on it. I had to 'upgrade' about half of my 15 minute houses for buildings with higher population and slower gold. Now I'm slowly loosing ground to the cost of growing.

DeletedUser

buy forge points - that always causes a train wreck on my gold

Status
Not open for further replies.