• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Too many coins?

DeletedUser

I'm nearing the end of the Early Middle Ages and have so many coins; over 500,000

Is there a point in the game where they come in useful as I can't see a point in amassing so many?

So if this is a stupid question, that's what newbies do isn't it, ask stupid questions...

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As you go up the Ages, you will need millions of coins to get the next research - and of course, there are many researches to do in each Age. You can also use your coins to buy FPs (not recommended - as the cost goes up each coin - and multiple Event quests, as well as some Daily quests, require you purchase 5 or so FPs)

You'll need them - and a lot more :lol:
500.000 coins. That's about what I have to pay next time I buy a forge point.
Some of the space techs cost 50.000.000 coins and supplies or more to research.
225,500 coins + 426,400 supplies for a 2x2 SAV road
road.JPG

Last edited: