• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Too many coins!

• Thread starter DeletedUser118315
  • Start date

DeletedUser118315

I have been playing the game for a little while now and have accumulated over 6 million coins. Why not allow players to use coins to buy supplies?

DeletedUser96901

I have been playing the game for a little while now and have accumulated over 6 million coins. Why not allow players to use coins to buy supplies?
because you should balance your productions and not produce one thing too much

so it is your fault that you got too much coins and too little supplies

improve your gameplay and reduce the coin production and increase the supply production

Last edited by a moderator:
because you should balance your productions and not produce one thing too much

so it is your fault that you got too much coins and too little supplies

improve your gameplay and reduce the coin production and increase the supply production

the more coins you have the better it is(they buy fp),if he's just sitting in an era and cant get enough supplies its bad play
if he's going fast up tech tree coins+supplies are always a problem till you get to FE,it pays to have your coin+supply booster GBs up at correct levels,some event buildings will help,supplies buildings on 24hr shifts helps(less aiders needed)

I had over a billion.. after spending on forge points less than 50 million left. Now slowly accumulating another billion:hide:

i spend(slugnir) maybe 200mil in last week? my coins recover quick,town mars only about 18mths old,about 5/600k coins to but 1fp,a couple of years ago some big guys on east nagach were into milloins to buy 1fp lol