• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Toggle "Rewards Obtained" popup

Bandolin

Private
It would be nice to have the ability to toggle the "Rewards Obtained" popup window on & off when collecting as a QOL improvement. After seeing the rewards for the 1000th time I really would rather be able to collect uninterrupted. As it stands now, my collection is interrupted 30+ times, making the collection process long and annoying. For experienced players, seeing what you have just obtained after having collected every reward 100 times and is now sitting as superfluous junk in your treasury is indescribably tedious.

Yes, and it's getting worse and worse with all the small event buildings we get now. Multiple 1x1 and 2x2 buildings with needless popups we have to close.
"Congratulation! You've collected ... 1 fragment of a One Up Kit".
Let's get rid of this junk.

Last edited:

cnorton

Private
Stormspires after this event made the need for improvement in this area a whole lot more urgent. So it's only fair to remind and re-emphasize that improvement is needed unless you want to irritate us with useless popups to death. :)

perrymc

Private
there is part of me that wants as many players as possible to post about the pointless pop ups as much as they can, just to give the devs a taste of there own medicine! mind you that only works if they bother to reads these posts.

Bandolin

Private
Sadly enough it does not work like that. Once the devs have been made aware it is in their hands. There is no reason to keep reminding them. It is up to them to decide if they want to change it and if so, when. You just have to be patient.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.