• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Today's INNO offer

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I see a new offer from INNO today, and just want to confirm that I am reading it correctly. I have a 1 time opportunity to purchase 1000 diamonds for 500 diamonds. Is that correct? I barely have 500 diamonds available right now, as I spent what I had on expansion spaces, so do not want to test this.
Just, this is the first time in my 10 months of playing that I have seen what appears to be a diamonds for diamonds offer (which looks more like a Christmas present if one can afford it).

1602855227845.png

Yes, that offer pops up from time to time. It seems a bit crazy at first look, but it's actually rather clever, because if you don't have 500 diamond you might be tempted to purchase them.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yes, that offer pops up from time to time. It seems a bit crazy at first look, but it's actually rather clever, because if you don't have 500 diamond you might be tempted to purchase them.
Exactly my thought - I do not actually have 500 diamonds currently, but if I can complete one of my quests, my Frontenac has increased my reward just enough that I will have over 500 diamonds. But, if for some reason I am unable to complete the quest, I am seriously thinking I probably would buy the smallest diamond offer I can just to ensure I get the extra 500. So yes, calling this a clever offer, I would have to agree with.
And if this offer does pop up now and then as you say, then perhaps I should ensure I keep a minimum of 500 diamonds just in case for future offerings.
Thank you for confirming this Klods.

Shad23

Emperor
And if this offer does pop up now and then as you say, then perhaps I should ensure I keep a minimum of 500 diamonds just in case for future offerings.
Thank you for confirming this Klods.
sorry i think you missunderstood , i think offer is you buy 500 you get 1000

If you only get the offer, if you're below 500 diamonds (which makes sense ofc), a workaround could be to try to get above 500 diamonds, AFTER the offer appears (from GE, GBG, diamond farms etc).

Shad23

Emperor
If you only get the offer, if you're below 500 diamonds (which makes sense ofc), a workaround could be to try to get above 500 diamonds, AFTER the offer appears (from GE, GBG, diamond farms etc).
not happening unless i get surprised with diamonds soon ,but i'll keep on looking if i get over 500

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Finally got it - just like the offer says - paid 500 diamonds, received 1000. I had won a 100 diamonds in GE and the offer was still available (1 time only), and it worked. This was a bit of a nice offer, as my next expansion was going to cost 800, so now I can purchase it, if I want. Or wait till later, whatever. Good to have the option available.