• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

To trade or not to trade

DeletedUser3713

Hey guys, anyone got any tips on trading...can't seem to get anyone to trade with me. I've noticed people are offering 1 unit of say marble for 10 units of say wine...is this the usual tactic? Any advice much appreciated. ;)

DeletedUser2974

Hi Jaffro,

Those 1 for 10 offers are computer offers. This isn't a strategy just a "last resort" trading method. I would suggest not accepting those kind of offers unless you are really desperate.

As of right now Dinegu is still in its early stages and hasn't gone through a neighborhood merge yet. You might not have all that many people that are active in your neighborhood. Wait until Sunday when your neighborhood will merge with a more active neighborhood and you should see more trades coming in. :)

Hope this helped!

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser3713

Thanks for a quick reply...yeah, thats helped alot...I thought 1 for 10 was a bit cheeky. Thanks again. ;)

DeletedUser

Hi Jaffro,
... Wait until Sunday when your neighborhood will merge with a more active neighborhood and you should see more trades coming in. :)

Hope this helped!

~Ninga78234

Where exactly do you find the info for when the Neighborhoods combine?

DeletedUser503

You also get a little intro box when you log in, telling you to look out your new neighbours. Trading on Dinegu is slow, there doesn't seem to be many players pouring diamond in. If you look at the trades on offer, apart from one or two players looking for Glass/ Rope (this early!!), they are all looking for the same thing. I play four servers and on Arvahall and Brisgard I had three and six players to trade with for ages until the cut out the dead wood, leaving behind a lot of nearly dead wood!!!!!

DeletedUser7001

I know this thread is ancient, but is there any trade at all? Im stuck now, coz non of my neighbours trade. I have began to use the stupid 1 to 10 trade.

DeletedUser

Hey KevinR, welcome to the Forums. :)

I think I should inform you that the world is divided up into different neighbourhoods, so posting your trades on the world forum doesn't really work, since only up to 158 players in your neighbourhood and guild could see your trades out of the thousands on the world!

Also, you did not state which goods you're trading.. ;)

- L

DeletedUser

Started my own Guild. TRADERS GUILD For Stone - Iron - Early Middle Ages. Join - Trade - Leave or Stay. Save Forge Points. Advance quicker. 1 to 1 trades prefered. Message Beak12 for invite. Happy Trading.

PS: I have Stone & Lumber. Need everything. ^_^

DeletedUser

Hey Beak12,
Again.. please don't go off-topic with a guild recruitment. Your recruitment is already visible on the Guild Recruitment page of Dinegu.

- L

DeletedUser

Sorry if I was off topic. You said 'again' so guess I was off topic somewhere else. This was talking about 'Trading' so thought I was on topic. Will be more careful.