• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: To be able to select the Era of goods in the Market (mobile)

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
One reason for a No vote, is because they soon get to be sick and tired of reading a single-minded individual with zero acceptance of anything other than what that ones opinion has been. As can be seen in this whole thread, you have absolute refusal to accept anything other than what you decided in creating this thread. You have zero fresh arguements, instead regurgitating the same thing over and over - and is is sick and tiring seeing that. I vote no because of the way you present, more than anything. And any other thread I see your name on now, you have already predetermined my vote to be a No, no matter what the subject might be about.
I didn't even create the thread. The proposed feature will be of little value to me.

I commented because I wanted to know why people are downvoting a suggestion that will have absolutely zero effect on them if they choose not to use it. The only response to that is "they have the right to do so" - and I agree with that, but still wonder why one would do it.

r21r

Major-General
So what you are basically saying is that you need to vote in favor of everything proposed, cause there is always someone who would use it.
i think that the trade market have a lot space for tiny little upgrades that will make our "marketing" experience more enjoyable with minimum time costs.

I will agree with you on the part that currently is not problematic though.

Morrisrat

Private
Back on subject, I’d like to see an option where you can chose only to see fair trades. I know you can chose fair trades while setting a trade, but finding trades to take, would be good. Again, if you didn’t want to use it, you could ignore it. A bit like Marmite

Morrisrat

Private
You start out with 2 goods you can produce boosted. Later that becomes 3. Looking for a good deal means trading the goods you have a boost for. You do not have to be able to select the age to do that. This would only be usefull for traders that want to balance their goods. A limited group in my opinion.

I think there are more reasons to use the market than just for trading your boosted goods or to balance your goods. I don’t produce any goods from factories and haven’t for sometime. One situation I can think of for choosing goods by era is GBG negociation where previous era goods are required. Also for negociation through continental maps. Helping guildies with their era goods, is another reason. Not everyone plays FoE the same way, that’s one of the reasons it’s a great game that has staying power So any button, option, graph, hint or suggestion is never wasted.

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
Agreed. I get most of my goods from special/event buildings and GBs, so the boosted goods don't matter much. But trading to a specific era would occasionally be useful.

(I disagree on the fair trades filter since I don't think 2:1 is "fair", but that's a separate question)

Back on subject, I’d like to see an option where you can chose only to see fair trades. I know you can chose fair trades while setting a trade, but finding trades to take, would be good. Again, if you didn’t want to use it, you could ignore it. A bit like Marmite
"Back on subject". Lol. You're off topic and suggesting a completely different thing :lol:
Btw. What's a "fair trade"? It doesn't exist. But that's "another subject" discussed in many other threads.

PomPoms

Sergeant
Just the other day I was wishing for this feature when I had to collect goods of each type for the era for a quest, and decided that trading would be the fastest way to do it. Then, shortly after that, found we were low on goods in a certain era, so wanted to see what I could find just for that era and had to do 5 searches. I would find this useful, on both platforms if possible.

DeletedUser

All Trades are Fair.
I voted "No" because I believe the Devs time would be better spent elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
You start out with 2 goods you can produce boosted. Later that becomes 3. Looking for a good deal means trading the goods you have a boost for. You do not have to be able to select the age to do that. This would only be usefull for traders that want to balance their goods. A limited group in my opinion.
Sorry, but that is not accurate. This would not just be used for players to balance their stock. I’m in VF but look for lower era goods for my guild treasury. Currently I have to click on each good from that era 1 at a time. What I understand from this idea is that we can just chose the era we want to see all at once. Why wouldnt that be a great idea. It reduces the time it takes for individuals wanting all that eras good rather than having to pick 1 at a time. This way we chose that era and take whatever we want in the list. I vote yes to this. Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.